Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Just did some checking on the website, and yes, they have mandatory download in effect from Olympic station. Also, even on the Emerald chair, less than half the runs are open. So yeah, pretty limited accessibility for now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I went up to Whis for Friday and Saturday this week. Walked straight onto the gondola at 8 30 and the only lines I ran into were on jersey cream but the singles line went pretty quick. I couldn't believe it, for American thanksgiving and borders being open I was expecting a zoo! I was amazed how well the trees filled in already too up there. I was finding fresh tracks all day around the boulder field area. Nice reset on Saturday to do it all again. Downloaded on Friday but took the ski out Saturday and wasn't too bad, little patchy on the very bottom slope hitting the lower village. Raining like crazy today though, even up high so I'm taking a recovery day. Probably head back up tomorrow then back to work for a while. Saw them blast a decent sized slide in the jersey bowl Friday while going up the chair, that was cool to see! Feels good to be back!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts