Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best board I've ever ridden. Only selling because I got a new one. Big mountain board in medium width. Has some miles but the base is in great shape. Asking $220 + shipping. Let me know if you have questions.....

Designed for all mountain versatility, the Zephyr is our tried and true quiver killer. It transitions effortlessly between varied terrain, conditions and riding styles, and makes the entire mountain your playground. High speed carves, gravity defying jibs, bottomless pow turns, you name it. This deck is destined to become your trusty go anywhere, ride anything favorite. Twice named a Future Snowboarding “Most Valuable Product” and a Backcountry Magazine Editors’ Choice in 2011, this award-winning design is the flagship of the Venture line.

Venture is a small freeride snowboard manufacturer owned by husband and wife team Lisa and Klemens Branner and is based in the Silverton a small mining town deep within Colorado’s San Juan Mountains. The Zephyr is their ride everything freeride snowboard, equally at home on groomed slopes as it is cutting fresh lines down near vertical couloirs. Its only setback 20mm and there is only 6mm of taper so although it rips in powder it’s still at home on less desirable conditions. Last year the Zephyr won a Backcountry Magazine and Future Snowboard Magazine award.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts