Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vimana continental directional rocker 157cm.I am 75kg cca 165lbs, good intermediate, all mountin,want to progress, and have fun.Want to use it as all mountin board.Thank you for an advice

·
Registered
185 Posts
I must admit that I've never heard of that brand (it's Swedish) even though it seems quite well distributed within europe. I'm not sure you are going to get a response from anyone who has used one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thaks for replay.I am not fashionable or trendy, just looking for some good deals at this time of year.I have found some very good deals on some good decks, happy to leave link below.This deck looks as a fun, flat to rocker, not so sure is it stiff enough for turning and steep.Not camber expirienced rider, looking forward for pop and snap but next season will be fifth.Located se europa out of union.Here is the link for some real mens bord by nitro, and realy good bargain on boots and bindings situated in croatia.Ride safe men

·
Registered
185 Posts
Good prices for the new boards. Be a bit careful though, I don't understand why the retailers are using screen grabs from a UK shop.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for an advice, I like the way you think and observe.I haven't noticed it, till now.One of these two companies is general distributor nitro and ride for Croatia situated in Rijeka, the other one is ski board shop service, ski board and mountin biking school.I did not meet them, or talk by phone, but I saw boards.I guy I know is selling these here in Bosnia.Unfortenataly nothing for intermediate, to much camber, to stiff.The decks looks ok, edges, base inserts, top sheet, brand new, some of them demo.As I understand croatian, you pay transport, and on delivery you pay for deck.I just bought a union force it is a such chinese chik, screws treads, evo plastic, huuh, 16 screws according to manual you have to chek before you go.Thanks again for an advice and replay, just tried cold wax, vauu, you can not strap the bord, that is how fast is it.Have a fun ride

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No snow in the city.Bjelasnica no snow,Jahorina was opened 5 days ago,high temperatures, snow guns, one ski lif, one run, 10min line, 5 min lift, 3 min run down.I was turning from 9-11, after I was jumping trought the moguls as stuntman, looking for a safe place to land.To much rocks to go off road or down the closed runs.Few wide turns just some dopamine ,no adrenaline at all.New boots, bindings nothing, but the cold wax is revelation.I glide over the flats as world champion, no need for sintered base, no need for winter crowded services.Only problem was to strap in 😀, looking forward to try deep, I hope it will make me unsinkable😀Thank you again, have a lot of fun going down.✌

1 - 7 of 7 Posts