Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pull on your speedo and take the polar bear plunge into the Frostbyte Collection. With a full spectrum of arctic frame colors and lenses born of the northern lights, these little slush puppies got more spice than Eskimos got ice. Don't be snow-blind, chill out and chomp down on the Frostbyte Collection.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Oh No its a VZ-Troll Thank You for making it easy to decide to never buy anything from VZ simply because your gorilla marketing strategy is a huge turn off... in other words FAIL!!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Pull on your speedo and take the polar bear plunge into the Frostbyte Collection. With a full spectrum of arctic frame colors and lenses born of the northern lights, these little slush puppies got more spice than Eskimos got ice. Don't be snow-blind, chill out and chomp down on the Frostbyte Collection.

·
Registered
10,674 Posts
This shit is pretty much making the decision for me to ditch my VZ Fishbowls and go ahead and pick up then Anon M2s.

Unless of course, this is that little shit troll DCsnow again, which is certainly a possibility.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
This shit is pretty much making the decision for me to ditch my VZ Fishbowls and go ahead and pick up then Anon M2s.

Unless of course, this is that little shit troll DCsnow again, which is certainly a possibility.
sweet guess I'll start tryin em out.

I did notice the new VZ intern found teh snowboarding interwebz.

Especially enjoyed the bump to the "affordable goggle brand" thread. lulz.

·
Registered
570 Posts
booooooooooo..... bad corporate entity.... :RantExplode:

i totally understand marketing directly to your customers.... but you've got to ease your way in there... take them out for dinner... maybe a little wine... foreplay for god's sake!

·
The Swiss Miss
7,478 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts