Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was looking into a pair of zv skylab goggles, can other people see your eyes through the lenses?

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
They'll be able to see right into the depths of your soul.

Like any other goggle out there, it depends on which lens you get. Be more specific.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
You have to buy the optional contact lenses to make your eyes invisible behind the goggles.

·
Registered
662 Posts
depends on the lenses. With von zipper's low VLT chromed lenses (fire chrome, amber chrome, bronze chrome, black chrome) you can't see the wearer's eyes through them. The rest of their lenses, the eyes can be seen through.

personally, I thought the skylabs were kinda crappy. You can get a pair of dragon rogue just as cheap and they look, fit and perform much better.

·
Registered
662 Posts
low VLT lens for sunny days and high VLT lens for overcast days.

I did the cheapo swapping the lenses in just one frame thing for years, but it's a time consuming hassle...even with the so called "easy" lens change models. Finally just got two separate sets of goggles so I can just walk to my car, grab the other goggles and go.

·
Registered
23 Posts
low VLT lens for sunny days and high VLT lens for overcast days.

I did the cheapo swapping the lenses in just one frame thing for years, but it's a time consuming hassle...even with the so called "easy" lens change models. Finally just got two separate sets of goggles so I can just walk to my car, grab the other goggles and go.
That can definitely be the best solution sometimes... Take a look at our El Kabong next time you're in a shop...

See how easy it can be...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts