Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1) no.

2) go fuck yourself.

3) someone please kill this person.

4) ???

5) profit.
em why are you being such a dick, no need to be horrible im only trying to help out a mate, and im 16 so no need to say go kill yourself makes you sound pathetic doesnt it really

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
em why are you being such a dick, no need to be horrible im only trying to help out a mate, and im 16 so no need to say go kill yourself makes you sound pathetic doesnt it really
didn't you see the part about profit?? this is all about money kid, quit being so selfish... so vain... you probably think this song is about you - don't you?

i would never task a lazy fuckwit like yourself to kill yourself because i know you're not responsible enough to get the job done. believe me. idiots like you are on here with dumb shit like this all the time - we always ask them to politely kill themselves and wouldn't you know it they just never do. i for one am dissapointed in your generation. anyway, as you can clearly see and as BA deftly pointed out i gave you merely the task of fucking yourself. an enjoyable exercise i'm sure we can all agree.

carry on my dear moron... after all - we have profit to make here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.