Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a sponsored poser at all... But the Google news algorithm recommended me this article which led me to this video. I wasn't aware something like this was in development and its really cool! Still a long ways to go for sure but a great start still. Hope it gets more development.

·
Registered
234 Posts
It's for the Oculus Quest which doesn't need a computer, so yes it's going to look dated. I hope they can put it on something with more power, no reason this shouldn't be on Valve Index and stuff.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
It's for the Oculus Quest which doesn't need a computer, so yes it's going to look dated. I hope they can put it on something with more power, no reason this shouldn't be on Valve Index and stuff.
There is one in steam that might have better graphics.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The only video game that I got high score on was a snowboarding video game at Game Works in downtown Seattle. Today’s video game are far too advanced for this 55 yr old boarder (too many buttons), this game was the type where you actually stood on a board and had to lean healside/toeside.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
There is one in steam that might have better graphics.
Pictures look better. I guess the most important part is the physics, and a couple old games actually nailed that way better than anything today, but ripping off 20 year old games textures isn’t necessary. A TH game with skis and no reference to splitboarding or fruitbooting doesn’t seem genuine, but I guess there would be too many offended by it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts