Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm an intermediate rider who is thinking about taking a private lesson to iron out some kinks somewhere in southern VT - Killington/Stratton/Okemo in the next few weeks and wonder if anybody has any recommendations for a great instructor to ask for at any of those resorts? I've taken a few in the past and it's been really hit-or-miss, so I thought I'd try this.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm an intermediate rider who is thinking about taking a private lesson to iron out some kinks somewhere in southern VT - Killington/Stratton/Okemo in the next few weeks and wonder if anybody has any recommendations for a great instructor to ask for at any of those resorts? I've taken a few in the past and it's been really hit-or-miss, so I thought I'd try this.

Thanks!
i started snowboarding last year and got a lesson. After an hour and a half i was riding on blues and easy blacks. The instructor was Rebeca at Stratton.
She is really good and is the best there.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Im an instructor at Sunapee actually, and we have some really great guys and gals. This years my first year, but theres two guys in particular that are really great "snowolf" experienced riders, that ive learned a boat load from the past 2 months.

feel free to shoot me a pm with any questions, or if your interested i can you some names.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.