Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that this company also awesome to deal with!! About a month back I got a pair of Ride bindings that didn't work after I used them a couple times and they took them back. I then bought my new Union SL bindings from them for 279.

Today they refunded me 54 dollars since they are not on the site for 215. Just another small shop providing exceptional service that I think needs to be recognized.

·
Registered
662 Posts
just bought a board from evo. Put the order in via telephone and they said I'd get an email confirming my order and, when it ships, another email w/delivery date. Emails never came...but the board showed up 2 days after the call.

·
Registered
32 Posts
just bought a board from evo. Put the order in via telephone and they said I'd get an email confirming my order and, when it ships, another email w/delivery date. Emails never came...but the board showed up 2 days after the call.
+1

I received my board in 2 days but the email never came.
All was good experiences with Evo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Almost same thing here. Bought a board over the phone (price match was super simple and painless), got a order conf email. Never got one confirming shipment, which they told me I would be getting. Went to their site and tracked the order. It was shipped when they said it would. Now its all in the hands of UPS!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've had great experiences with them too. Bought my Proto from them, lots of other stuff too. Fast shipping, no hassle returns, good prices :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I ordered a new board and bindings with Evo on Sunday. I received the confirmation email but no tracking info email. I just tracked my package using their website. Now everything has been sitting in Portland with UPS for 2 days. Pulling out my hair waiting!

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
I've shopped at their physical store a few times - be sure to take advantage of their "beat any price by 5% guarantee". Especially now, when there are sales all over.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered a new board and bindings with Evo on Sunday. I received the confirmation email but no tracking info email. I just tracked my package using their website. Now everything has been sitting in Portland with UPS for 2 days. Pulling out my hair waiting!
Same with mine. Shipped out on Monday, but UPS showing its still stuck in Portland. Status still shows ontime delivery to Chicago by tomorrow, so keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe ground shipments don't get scanned that often.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Same here. ordered my Flow NX2 saturday night and received it thursday. it had the 2day free shipping deal and i was impressed how fast it was delivered:yahoo::bowdown:

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Same with mine. Shipped out on Monday, but UPS showing its still stuck in Portland. Status still shows ontime delivery to Chicago by tomorrow, so keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe ground shipments don't get scanned that often.
Is there a storm between Portland and Chicago? That might have something to do with it.

My UPS air orders always seem to go through louisville first. Fedex through Memphis. If either of those or your home airport are having issues with flights right now, you're probably waiting an extra day or two.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm that funny you guys are missing the emails but get the products. They have never skipped a beat with my stuff. But I guess as long as your stuff gets there in the condition its supposed to no harm not foul lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hmm that funny you guys are missing the emails but get the products. They have never skipped a beat with my stuff. But I guess as long as your stuff gets there in the condition its supposed to no harm not foul lol.
Yup, couldn't care less about not getting the shipping email, as long as it ships out on time. the truck got to Chicago this morning! Looks like it didn't get stuck anywhere. I've actually had pretty good luck with UPS, and I buy alot of things online.

Also, looking forward to the liftopia gift card. That'd be pretty sweet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts