Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a pair of gloves that will keep my hands warm and dry. I need them to be on the thinner side obviously so I can strap myself into my board. Also, I really would rather not pay an arm and a leg. I saw Helly Hansen gloves for like $30, but I think that's a lot for just an inner glove...

Suggestions?

·
Registered
692 Posts
unless you need them right now, wait til the end of the season, you can get 40-50% off.

I hooked my buddy up with a pair of Black diamond Guide gloves for $79, reg $169. best gloves out

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Burton gore-tex gloves or mitts are a good stand by and can be found for a decent price usually. I both the glove and mitt versions of the Level Half-pipe gloves. But those will run you about $110.

By the way, if you can't strap in with thick mitts on then you need better coordination.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Burton gore-tex gloves or mitts are a good stand by and can be found for a decent price usually. I both the glove and mitt versions of the Level Half-pipe gloves. But those will run you about $110.

By the way, if you can't strap in with thick mitts on then you need better coordination.
They have gloves on WhiskeyMilitia right meow. Still some good deals there. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts