Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
My 2018-2019 model WarPig had the chipping issue. Saw the 2019-2020 board this year at a shop, pretty sure it'll have the same cosmetic issue after a while.

Either way, it's something fairly easy for RIDE to fix, just add a topsheet (preferrably something similar to what NeverSummer uses).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a DOA 158 and it’s my daily driver/main squeeze.
Hey boss, looking at DOA and wondering how advanced you need to be to ride it? I can't do tricks for crap but can carve ok and go down blue runs quiet hard. But i f*ck up a lot and need a forgiving board specially when legs get tired in the afternoon, is the DOA a board that you have to respect at all times?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey boss, looking at DOA and wondering how advanced you need to be to ride it? I can't do tricks for crap but can carve ok and go down blue runs quiet hard. But i f*ck up a lot and need a forgiving board specially when legs get tired in the afternoon, is the DOA a board that you have to respect at all times?
From my experience and progression, I think you need to be at least an intermediate (and nearly advanced) rider for the DOA. Strong and conditioned legs are recommended for this kind of board. But just know your own physical limits and when to call it quits for the day.
The DOA is a widely reviewed board, you shouldn’t have any trouble researching it.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts