Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
that is a pretty average price. I think I spent $50 for 2lbs including shipping (shipping was 10, 20/lb). I bought a bunch of bluebird this year, I like it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've been using the Hertel Super Hot Sauce all season, been using the 3/4lb brick. I think it works awesome for the price. Just my .02 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Ive been using super hot sauce both here in Australia in anything from ice to above freezing spring temps and also in Japan in anything up to -21c with excellent results.
I wax a lot less now than I used to do with swix and not having to change wax to suit the temp makes life easier.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I use Hertel super hot sauce as well, lasts a 2-3 days at the minimum, depending on conditions and haven't had any complaints with it so far.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sort of a hijack, sorry. What is so bad about paraffin wax/why would anyone use it. I went through a couple threads and a few people swear by it because it's cheap and apparently works just as well (not trying to diss anyone here).

But quite honestly, I think I would go with Hertel Hot Sauce over Paraffin wax anyway unless someone has info on it. My board's worth a lot more than the 15 dollar difference between the two to me :dunno:

·
Registered
845 Posts
I use super hot sauce and I am constantly faster than the guys I board with, in the flats.

Tried some one ball j a couple times, but hertel seemed faster. Might be in my head but what's it matter if I'm going farther faster than my buddies?

Could also be my board has a fast base...... Who knows. Ill keep buying hot sauce. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts