Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind daypart. We are enthusiasts from Ukraine search sponsion:) In particular we collect facilities on the purchase of Full HD camera GO Pro- cost of chamber in Ukraine of 3600 griven=420$. Since a chamber will be purchased we will leave on Goverlu - the greatest mountain of Ukrainian Carpathians and will take off mass Snowboard video, video will be treated and laid out on Youtube in in our roller we will mention all who will help us. Thanks to everybody on any questions will endeavour to answer)) Web money purse for collection of facilities Z166422595776 (specify your name or nik in notes)

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
6,512 Posts
"Hi, we're random people who have never participated on this forum before and you don't know us from shit, but we'd like you to send us money."

Honestly, I'm gobsmacked.

I think this will take a little more than a video.

·
Banned
251 Posts
Hahaha oh god this is funny. And I'm not gonna make fun of somebody because english is their second language but if I was this would be the perfect place to do it. And then they asked for money lol.

·
Veteran Member
11,557 Posts
Kind daypart. We are enthusiasts from Ukraine search sponsion:) In particular we collect facilities on the purchase of Full HD camera GO Pro- cost of chamber in Ukraine of 3600 griven=420$. Since a chamber will be purchased we will leave on Goverlu - the greatest mountain of Ukrainian Carpathians and will take off mass Snowboard video, video will be treated and laid out on Youtube in in our roller we will mention all who will help us. Thanks to everybody on any questions will endeavour to answer)) Web money purse for collection of facilities Z166422595776 (specify your name or nik in notes)
Whatcha looking for stoner???

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
LOL! This has to be one of the greatest threads ever. :laugh:
Hold on now, we can't go throwing out that title quite so soon, its just started:D
пішов на хуй спамер!
I bet that at least make some grammatical sense in some language...OP's first post is gibberish in any language. Wouldn't be the first thread where we've had a side conversation going on in another language.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I bet that at least make some grammatical sense in some language...OP's first post is gibberish in any language. Wouldn't be the first thread where we've had a side conversation going on in another language.
Supposedly it's "fuck you spammer" in Ukranian. But, I used google translate which I assume that's what OP did as well but google borked his all up.

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
LOL! This has to be one of the greatest threads ever. :laugh:
Supposedly it's "fuck you spammer" in Ukranian. But, I used google translate which I assume that's what OP did as well but google borked his all up.
hahaha oh ok. makes sense!

Im awaiting op's incomprehensible response.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
Foreign Relations

внешние сношения

relations extérieures

Now go riot or get imprisoned for snowboarding or something.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ok..I'm gonna give this a go...translation...:

Kind day to you sir,

We are enthusiasts from Ukraine searching for sponsors. In particular we collect royalties on the purchase of the HD camera GoPro - cost in Ukraine is 3600 griven (Ukrainian Monopoly money), which is about US$ 420. From each cost, a portion will be sent to Goverlu, one of the best mountains of the Ukrainian Carpathians. These dividends will lead to the production of a snowboard video, which will be edited and uploaded to YouTube - if you help, you will be mentioned in the movie credits.

Thanks to everybody, we will do our best to answer any questions.

To deposit in our internet-based money purse for the collection of royalties send to account number Z166422595776. Specify your name in notes.

----

And that gave me a headache.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts