Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 442 Posts

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
after 3 years of exclusively rap, I've switched almost to completely classical this year with an emphasis on piano concertos, chopin, tchaikovsky. Alot of the draw for me is when I hear things that remind me of great music in great movies like this:

and watch this ^^^ movie if you consider yourself a fan of "film"

and this:

·
Registered
535 Posts
There's this song I've been trying to find that I saw in a snowboard video/movie. I've gone through my history and can't find the video or the song even though I viewed both like a month ago or so. It just popped in my head randomly and all I can remember is the very beginning and part of the chorus, however none of the lyrics and now I forgot even those 2 parts lol. All I know is it starts with this simple synth type baseline in the beginning and the singers voice has like this rock 'n roll type tone to him. It was used in an action sequence in the video.....Hate when this happens. Gives me a headache trying to remember but I can't.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
I don't understand why so many people get so defensive with their old school rap... I grew up listening to Dre, Pac, Biggie, Eminem....

But there is still good rap music out there being made. In the last year Game, T.I, ASAP Rocky, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar all came out with amazing albums.

Got Long Live A$AP loaded on my phone ready to go for the first day of boarding!

1 - 20 of 442 Posts