Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

421 - 440 of 456 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
You heard "Them Shoes" by Patrick Sweany?

I'm all over the damn map. Americanna to classic rock to yacht rock to hip hop to break beat to psy trance. If it sounds good my head is bobbin'.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice tracks

this beautiful
vidosy.com/video/WYPxWdHDY7g/''All-I-Need''-%7C-2-Hours-Of-Best-Vocal-Deep-House-Winter-Mix-2018-%7C-By-WastedDeep.html
already 2 weeks listening :laugh2:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,203 Posts
:lol:
For once it would seem I was ahead of the curve on "what's cool!" :laugh:

This post I made with the Shaky Graves tune,... Roll the Bones I discovered months ago and I just caught it in this here "new" YT edit. :grin:

Not often that happens! :laugh:

-edit-
Btw,.. Excellent edit, and the rest of the music in it is great too! ...even the Mariachis (...HEY!!! They just work! :shrug: What can I say!) :lol:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Silence. That is what I am listening too. I just was able to get my 14mo niece to sleep, so I am basking in the quietness of it all. Well, except for the dog that is now snoring.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,203 Posts
Lincoln Durham

Listening to my BRMC's Pandora channel stream and stumbled onto this guy,.....

I like it!! :grin:

-edit-
Oh yeah,... and this one as well! LoL

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,203 Posts
With the season fast approaching and the weather showing snow in the mountains, all the "Snow Carnies" and Gnargoyles are beginning to arrive in all the resort towns as they gear up,...

I thought this would be a good song to remind folks to "Wrap it Up!" No Glove, no love when it comes to Tundra Wookies & Snowbunnies!!!

;) :laugh:

>:)

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Code:
With the season fast approaching and the weather showing snow in the mountains, all the "Snow Carnies" and Gnargoyles are beginning to arrive in all the resort towns as they gear up,...

I thought this would be a good song to remind folks to "Wrap it Upr!" No Glove, no love when it comes to Tundra Wookies & Snowbunnies!!!

;) :laugh:

>:)
I can't see anything.
Don't know if it's my phone or what?
But after reading that write up, I'm really curious haha

TT

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,203 Posts
Code:
I can't see anything.
Don't know if it's my phone or what?
But after reading that write up, I'm really curious haha

TT
Think it's the phone. Here's the link.

Still not showing...? Go to YouTube & search "Monty Python's Medical Love Song!" ;)

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,203 Posts
My current playlist runs 339 songs from AC/DC to Evanesance to ZZ top with Chuck Berry, D-12 and Metallica thrown in for good measure.
I listen to alla dat except D-12. WTF is a D-12! :shrug: :laugh:

421 - 440 of 456 Posts