·
Not quite reformed yet
8,445 Posts
Good Stuff! ?

Reactions: MJP

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Probably the most impressive THING I have heard in a long time... this is an intense hit from a freight train; driven by a lady who is not a lady, but a creature of the earth. A creature we would hide from aliens if they came, or maybe show her off to show we're not all dull...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Probably the most impressive THING I have heard in a long time... this is an intense hit from a freight train; driven by a lady who is not a lady, but a creature of the earth. A creature we would hide from aliens if they came, or maybe show her off to show we're not all dull...

I tried, didnt make it too far, she hurt my ears

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
I tried, didnt make it too far, she hurt my ears
hahaha it's supposed to hurt. It's a freight train. Your ears aren't used to that.

A bit more 'pop' but still.... a proper beatdown:

Ask anyone who sings.... then get them to try what she does. VERY few can... and by very few I mean maybe Mariah Carey at her prime, or maybe some all time classical Opera singers, etc. But her vocal range is... superhuman.

Also... I've seen Reel Big Fish a few times and had an autographed CD by them :D

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,445 Posts
I found this one offa the DMQ (Dig My Quiver) Facebook group. I haven't a CLUE what drugs the lead singer is on, but god help me, I found the tune sort of,.. "catchy!!" ???

• ....I'm thinking its a waste of time looking for the lyrics. ?

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
I found this one offa the DMQ (Dig My Quiver) Facebook group. I haven't a CLUE what drugs the lead singer is on, but god help me, I found the tune sort of,.. "catchy!!" ???

hahaha
This came out at around the same time as Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine. Really hard electronic-infused music that wasn't really metal nor electro-pop (although Ministry's older albums were very much electro-pop). This was futuristic back then....

·
Registered
258 Posts
I haven't a CLUE what drugs the lead singer is on, but god help me, I found the tune sort of,.. "catchy!!"
"What is, 'most drugs', Alex?"

·
Registered
53 Posts

It's a fckn ripper and I love it. Whenever Jesus comes up in conversation I always blurt in that he built my hot rod.

actually the whole album is a good one... can't stop yourself from moving your feet or bobbing your head to this.

·
Registered
126 Posts
"What is, 'most drugs', Alex?"

Al Jourgensen didn't do the vocals on that track, it was Gibby Haynes from The Butthole Surfers.

441 - 460 of 473 Posts