Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. i bought
13 Lib tech T.rice pro c2bx
and thinking about new 14 union force
but what boots should i go for????
Im 70% riding, fast down hill 30% ground tricks
my friend recommend me Salomon F 4.0 or Pledge but what do you guys think?
i have wide feet 10.5

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Hi. i bought
13 Lib tech T.rice pro c2bx
and thinking about new 14 union force
but what boots should i go for????
Im 70% riding, fast down hill 30% ground tricks
my friend recommend me Salomon F 4.0 or Pledge but what do you guys think?
i have wide feet 10.5
What size TRice Pro did you get? I have a size 10 boots, Nike Vapens. If you're thinking Unions, I'd go with a L/XL binding. I have the L/XL 14 Atlas and Contacts. I like the little extra room without feeling like my feet are slammed into a M/L binding. Without a doubt, get into a shop try bindings on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What size TRice Pro did you get? I have a size 10 boots, Nike Vapens. If you're thinking Unions, I'd go with a L/XL binding. I have the L/XL 14 Atlas and Contacts. I like the little extra room without feeling like my feet are slammed into a M/L binding. Without a doubt, get into a shop try bindings on.
i got 157 t.rice. and i do thinking about getting L/XL.. binding.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
i got 157 t.rice. and i do thinking about getting L/XL.. binding.
I've got the TRice Pro 161.5 and with my size 10 boot and L/XL bindings, still have about 1/2 to 1 in. overhang. I've got equal toe and heel on the binding with binding centered. And a 10, even a 10.5 still doesn't warrant a wide board. Some overhang is okay but nothing too drastic. With my boot on the board without the binding, I'd still have some overhang. Something to think about with boot/binding combos. Nike's aren't necessarily bulky boots, but the boot heels aren't the smallest in the industry. Just get in a shop and try some on even as sweet as the online deals seem.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Get the comfiest boots you can find. All in all your boots are probably the least noticeable thing in your setup (unless they are uncomfortable then they will be the most noticeable). I am using some old ride boots and they are nothing fancy but they do the job and are moderately comfortable.

·
Banned
32 Posts
Nobody can really advice you on a boot brand. Every foot is different and what's comfy for one person won't be for another. All you can do is try boots on see what works for you. Most free riders like a stiffer boot for the support and park riders like softer for the flexibility. Once you find a boot you really like, buy a second pair. Nothing worse than finally finding the perfect boot only to have it discontinued!

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
(Shouldn't this bee in the Boots section?)

Agree with the two above posters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts