Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white helmet, black jacket, and white snowboard. What color pants should I get to match?

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
Completely depends on the colour of your boots and bindings.

In the absence of this information, I recommend green.
Either hunter green or Seattle Seahawks green.
Definitely not forest green, especially if you ride in the trees.
Definitely not that.

Sigh.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
are you riding by yourself or with friends? by yourself it doesn't matter, but if your with friends, i would stick with white and black so you friends can blame you for not finding you, and don't have to actually lie to your face about avoiding/missing you on the slopes.

i'm kidding, but seriously...

·
Registered
10 Posts
go hawks! But Pretty much anything. My favorite color is blue so thats what color i recommend. Its totally up to you tho, colors dont have to match. Ive seen some crazy combos like bright orange jacket, hot pink pants, blue boots, and a purple hate. the more critical thing is this: Does it keep you warm?

·
The Swiss Miss
7,448 Posts
are you riding by yourself or with friends? by yourself it doesn't matter, but if your with friends, i would stick with white and black so you friends can blame you for not finding you, and don't have to actually lie to your face about avoiding/missing you on the slopes.

i'm kidding, but seriously...
Good point. Husband rides black head to toe. I'd easily loose sight of him in trees like on your avatar on a non bluebird day...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Completely depends on the colour of your boots and bindings.

In the absence of this information, I recommend green.
Either hunter green or Seattle Seahawks green.
Definitely not forest green, especially if you ride in the trees.
Definitely not that.

Sigh.
I just died LOL

I ordered my new pair of shred pants but I sent them back because they weren't the right shade of Atlanta Falcons red with Green Bay Packers yellow stripes (which they messed up too).

Thanks a lot Obama.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts