Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was randomly roaming around craigslist looking at snowboards (even though I didn't really need one) and I was able to get a 2012 K2 Parkstar 152 for $100 (retails for $460). It was almost brand new, used once and had a couple very minor cosmetic marks on the top sheet and absolutely no marks on the base. I couldn't resist picking it up since I had a solid pair of bindings laying around at my home anyway. What do you think of this deal? I feel like I got a steal!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Not sure whether that is considered a steal in the US or not (its less than i paid for mine), but i can tell you I am loving my parkstar. Fun board and surprisingly useable for all-mountain stuff considering it's name
Can also tell you that you barely need to look at the top sheet to get it marked. Mine looks fairly battered after only a few tussles at the lift queue.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
I just sold a 3 year old beat up Stairmaster for $100. If you say it's in good shape then I'd say a hundo is a deal.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya it's virtually brand new. the guy won it at a competition and doesn't like flat cambered boards so he sold it after one ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts