Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

What happened to Burton's 3D boards for 2021?

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Pablo$ 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Was just cruising around review videos on YouTube when I stumbled upon a video showcasing some really wild 3D design boards that were supposed to be released for 2021. A few look interesting, and I'd be interested to see how the shapes actually affect the ride.

Link is attached here: Video

#5 ·
Most of the manufacturing delays actually affected summer production ie wakeboarding gear and the like. Most factories reopened in time for the start of winter production with little backup. Any loss of production, reduction in lines, etc is largely due to lost revenue from last season, fear of overproduction with not knowing what to expect from this upcoming season and less front of house workers stateside. Manufacturing itself shouldn't be a major concern for this years product.

#7 ·
It is, by a LOT. I've covered it a lot on the forum. Season pass sales are up over 20%, gear sales are up a little more than that. Demand is insane right now, if you want gear buy it fast and early. Lots of well off families have a lot more money this year than they did last and an insane pent up demand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.