Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
i have northwave boots 28.5 (mondo size)and I am planning buy Drake bindings (same company), but I am in between L and XL size. Which one to pick? I fear that going for the L would mean having the binding only slightly closed, while the XL would be otherwise too big

what do you suggest?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I don't know anything about Drake bindings, but the general rule if you're in between binding sizes is to go bigger. Best bet is to test fit if you can.

·
Registered
156 Posts
As DC5R mentioned, try to fit them before buying if at all possible. If you've buying locally, bring your boots and have someone help you size it right. If buying online, err on the larger size and check for a good return policy.

W

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I would say go for the bigger one, I had the ride delta with L which fits 9-11 but my boots are 11 and they are wide, so I had to switch to 11-13 XL

hope this will help

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys
i am torn between the Drake and the Union. The latter come in L/XL, so I'd be fine with this. While the drake would be L or XL.
I thought Drake might have better compatibility with Northwave boots.

W

·
0 Posts
I think the compatibility thing is not such a big deal, or else ppl would only buy ride with ride, burton with burton, I would say get the one that suit the best with ur boots, union are good bindings too, can't go wrong

1 - 6 of 6 Posts