Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would you rate, on a scale of 1-10, the Arbor Westmark, Arbor Draft, Signal Park. Both Arbor and Signal do not give a flex number on their websites, so hopefully someone can give me a good idea. Thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
How would you rate, on a scale of 1-10, the Arbor Westmark, Arbor Draft, Signal Park. Both Arbor and Signal do not give a flex number on their websites, so hopefully someone can give me a good idea. Thanks.
The westmark would be a 4 IMO. I do not know for the others. Westmark is a fun board, fun to press, good pop. But mine is very delicate, I don't know if its all arbors or just me but I bought it brand new this year and will be retiring it this year.... I won't buy arbor again

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The westmark would be a 4 IMO. I do not know for the others. Westmark is a fun board, fun to press, good pop. But mine is very delicate, I don't know if its all arbors or just me but I bought it brand new this year and will be retiring it this year.... I won't buy arbor again
Yeah I have a Westmark as well, but I want to pick up a jib stick that is softer in comparison to my Westmark so I am looking at the Draft and the Signal Park Flat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts