Just weighed one of each (not the pair, all with disc and hardware):

2010 Ride Contraband Nitrane 7-9 (with 4 degree wedgie) = 2.15
2011 Forum Shaka Med. = 2.16
2011 Union Force M/L = 2.20
2011 Union Contact L/XL = 2.10

·
Registered
1 Posts
why does every body answer someones question with a question he wants to know what the lightest binding is does it matter how he wants to compair and break down his choice LOL

·
Registered
641 Posts
why does every body answer someones question with a question he wants to know what the lightest binding is does it matter how he wants to compair and break down his choice LOL
What I'm wondering is why someone would dig up a thread where the last post is 9 years, 5 months, 15 days old and not say something useful...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey man, aside from your fully sick Eminem / Fred Durst hybrid pic, I would suggest you register with forum officials legitimately, before you go about spruiking your business/company:

Air Compressors from CompAir | By Gardner Denver

I understand that Compair gives us quite a choice, but nevertheless, you should be more tactful about how you proceed with promoting just how much your company can compress air, and the canisters inside which your company can indeed compress that air.

ComprAir - Compressed air outlasts ALL questions!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts