Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Not quite reformed yet
Joined
·
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be looking to buy a reg. width cambered board for next season.
To that end, I will be selling my Arbor. Since I'm still a relative NooB, and haven't tried to sell a board before, I was hoping to get some feedback on what price to ask for this board.

(...I am at work right now so I can post pics of the board later.) Until I can, here's a description of the board;

2010/11 Arbor Roundhouse 163 W cambered all mountain stick.
New, retailed at $550. It has definitely been used. It has a few minor nicks n dings on edges of top sheet. Board topsheet at the Tips, started to peel about 1/4 in. I have clamped n epoxied them and it is holding fine. Some superficial, minor scratches in sintered base, but NO gouges. Scratches run parralell along length of board and not accross base. So shouldnt affect speed any.

Everything I have described is minor cosmetic damage but board still looks good! Only noticable upon close inpection. Nothing that could or would affect boards performance.

I was thinking about asking $180 / $200! Does that sound reasonable? Or is that too much to ask for a 2-1/2 - 3 yo board? Interested in honest opinions.
Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Like any sale, it totally depends on what a potential buyer wants to pay, but with that said I would expect a sale anywhere from $150-200 due to the age, the obvious usage, and the fact that Arbor isn't a HIGHLY sought after brand IMO. List it for $200, and see what offers come in. If you get any offers close to that, jump on it. Adjust your price accordingly if it fails to sell or if shipping is necessary.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Let me just give you my recent experience. I just sold my 2013 Burton Process Flying V which had a retail price of about $400. In damn good condition. Thought I'd be able to get at least $200 on eBay. Sold for $120 shipped :icon_scratch:

If you have the space for it I'd say wait til Oct/Nov, you'll prob get a lot more for it as people will be looking for boards for the season then. If you sell it now I think you'd be real lucky to get $200.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top