Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been snowboarding for a few years now and always rented and decided I wanted my own board this season. I want an all mountain park board. I was looking at the Burton Hero, Arbor Westmark, and the Bataleon Evil Twin. I am looking at the 2012 model of all this boards and was wondering which would be the best.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well I can't find the Arbor Westmark 153 or the Bataleon Evil twin 152 anywhere so I guess I won't be getting either of those unless someone knows somewhere I can get one of them. Any other recommendations, I don't really want the Burton Hero because of the EST bindings but I might up end getting it anyways.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well I can't find the Arbor Westmark 153 or the Bataleon Evil twin 152 anywhere so I guess I won't be getting either of those unless someone knows somewhere I can get one of them. Any other recommendations, I don't really want the Burton Hero because of the EST bindings but I might up end getting it anyways.
Why did you ask about those boards if you can't get them anyway??

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have a lbs, I have to get it online. I didn't look to see if I could find these because I figured I could find them on ebay or something. Now its between the hero and whatever you can recommend

·
Premium Member
5,619 Posts
Hi,

The Westmark 153's arrived on Friday and are now in stock and ET 152's shipped on the 27th and will be in stock early next week. As always we guarantee you the lowest price and free shipping. STOKED!

·
Registered
585 Posts
I own a 2011 k2 parkstar that i got at the end of last season. i've only got a chance to use it twice so far but i couldn't be happier with it. i think its supposed to be geared a little more toward the park but more than capable of handling all mountain. i'd suggest checking it and reading a bit about it to see if it fits your preferences. here's a link to the 2012 model. it's less to $260! and they have it in a 152.

·
Registered
585 Posts
oops sorry here's the link:
K2 Parkstar Snowboard 2012 | evo outlet

and yes i was looking at the reverb rocker a lot and was about to get it for $200. It sold out right before i was gonna get it though so then i kept looking and found the parkstar. From what i can tell it seems like a really solid board. it replaced one of rome's most popular all mountain park boards, the rome graft.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I'm just going to go with the rome. I want the hero but don't want the est bindings and why would i get the k2 when you said you only got it because the rome was sold out.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I hadn't seen the k2 yet. Basically I was looking for the same type of board you are. I found a great deal on the Rome, but when it sold out I kept looking up different kinds of boards that fit my needs for a great price. The next one that fit this criteria was the parkstar. So it's not like it was my plan B. Just a different plan A if that makes sense

1 - 14 of 14 Posts