Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
First board i ever owned was a 146 morrow customized revert with preston t1 bindings. Still have the thing laying around in my room. No idea how old it was but it looked like it had definetly been through a few seasons when i bought it used like 6 or 7 years ago.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ha I can't even remember mine it was some kind of Kemper or someting like that its so old I only had it for a season before I got my Vista in 2000

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
Mine was a 2006 Option Icon 154 with some Sims somethingortheother bindings... yeap, I've only been in this for two full seasons :laugh:... but i think I'm progressing quickly

I still have the board, and i sold the bindings i bought it with for $50... I'm gonna keep it as my "learn-new-stuff-on" board.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Wow, my first board was a Mistral, picked it up in 1991 or so at a good old ski school swap. And it was WAY too big for me, kinda wish I would've held on to it for memories sake.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
a 99 Marrow fury
with generic Marrow bindings
and generic marrow boots
$300 brand new
lol wow times have changed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The board on the right was my first board. I think it's a liquid 145, (Don't remember what kind), circa '95-ish. The one on the left was my second. It's a ros. dazer 145, circa '99. You can't see em, but it's got some gay flames on the bottom.

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
Lamar Impact 155
Freestyles
Prions

Man that thing was a plank, I think I sold it for like $40. Of course I only paid $90 at sniagrab. Thats when I was rockin fiero goggles, target ski pants, and an alpine design jacket. Whatever, it got me stoked on snowboarding.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nidecker Smoke
Drake F60 Bindings
Some horrible vans boots

I had this setup for way too long.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
First Post

first board is the one i just bought

Rossignol Sultan 150
Salomon Force binds
no boots yet.
can't wait for this season to start

G

·
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
My first board was a 146 (I think) Gnu...that was years ago. It was green, ugly and heavy! It was horrible to learn on.

Not that I have upgraded to anything better, at least I don't think. The board I have now, I bought because it was inexpensive. It's a Spice Snowboard 133cm. I'd love to be able to afford a more highend board but I rarely go boarding so I couldn't justify the expense.

If you're wondering about the size difference...the first board was massive to me! :p

(God, I feel like I have to justify my crappy taste haha)

21 - 40 of 47 Posts