Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original thread from d2cycles:

"If you had to pick one board/binding combo as your quiver of one, which would it be and why?"

This was originally targetted at BA because of his experience riding/reviewing a huge amount of boards, but what does the overall forum membership have to say?

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lib Tech TRS with NOW IPO bindings

Truly an all-mountain freestyle board, and incredibly responsive bindings.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Burton custom or custom x, cartel, or diode bindings.

A better question would be what's the best single quiver board for your riding style, pure park guys will have a very different answer than guys who ride powder mostly.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Burton custom or custom x, cartel, or diode bindings.

A better question would be what's the best single quiver board for your riding style, pure park guys will have a very different answer than guys who ride powder mostly.
exactly i was thinkin salomander with rk30s
guess where i like to ride ahah

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yes...this is the question I should have asked. Thanks GrayDragon!

I'm a bit torn...but if my house was burning and I could only grab one board:

2012 Billy Goat with Salomon Chief bindings

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yah, I thought of this, but left it open for each responder.

If you only ride backcountry, or only ride park, answer accordingly, but state that you only ride certain terrain.

If you do a little of everything, it should make for an interesting answer!

·
The Swiss Miss
7,448 Posts
Was a bit reluctant to answer, cause the lady is not my optimal do it all board...

I'm a bit torn...but if my house was burning and I could only grab one board:
... but after reading this ^^^ it was very obvious "aaaw... the heck with moguls... I need to save my best days in my life FUN board!"

2013 Jones Flagship with Ride Fame bindings (uhm... no park n rails, obviously :D)

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
fucking airplane...

210cm Radd Air Tanker. All the board you need for park, powder, carving, trees, breaking the sound barrier, or being a conversation piece in the lift line.

Theres a 200 next to my Proto. The guy riding it was so stoked "Ill never go back to small boards man, this thing is radical!!!!"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts