Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's looking pretty good that I will be able to check "Ride Mt Hood" off the riding bucket list. I'm not 100% sure when, but I think I'll be going in July. I'm guessing it's going to be really warm. I can usually just cruise in a hoodie or windbreaker on our warm spring days in Utah. I think that should be fine for Hood too... does anyone have other experience with Hood in July? Thanks!

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
It's glacial riding so cover up your appendages so you don't fall and get cut on the icy/salt encrusted snow, sunscreen is a must, and prepare for soupy slush in the afternoon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's glacial riding so cover up your appendages so you don't fall and get cut on the icy/salt encrusted snow, sunscreen is a must, and prepare for soupy slush in the afternoon.
Thanks for the info/advice! Now I just need some lightweight/pipe gloves...

nailed it. what session you going to?
Not going to a session, just cruising up with three or four friends for Arkade Magazine. Should be a good time!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You do that in front of Cory and he won't sleep for a week, ha ha! Not 100% sure about the dates... I talked to Cory yesterday and he said "sometime in July" but he'll get me dates asap. I'm pretty sure we'll be there the same time as the Think Thank session. Isn't that one of the last ones? I'll let you know when I find out more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts