Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
For me it's the star wars themed snowboard. But that would be cool if they added some lights on it.
Yeah there are some cool ones out there, the lightsaber ones with a matching light on it would be pretty cool. There are also some nice star wars themed helmets, especially for kids, like R2-D2 style ones.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

ETT Jack Daniel's board. I so wanted this thing to become a limited release or something but still the coolest collab board ever.

Of the ones that were in my collections, in no order:

Forum Destroyer 2011
View attachment 154262
Burton Vapor 2013
View attachment 154263

Lib Jamie Lynn 2014
View attachment 154264

Never Summer Swift 2018
View attachment 154265

YES PYL 2014
View attachment 154266
I haven't seen that Jack Daniels board before, that is one of the coolest ones I've ever seen! People would've paid a motza for that surely.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I haven't seen that Jack Daniels board before, that is one of the coolest ones I've ever seen! People would've paid a motza for that surely.
Hey man if you're a genuine snowboarder, I'd suggest easing up on the spam-posting. I know you're trying to build brand awareness (there's nothing wrong with that), you're simply dealing with quite a few "more mature" folks who have been snowboarding for a decade +

We're not the usual weekend warrior kooks who go to Buller. Hone your angle and your craft, and you'll be alright.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You know, this thread makes me realize a bit more something I already knew: tastes vary soooo much.
Lots of cool boards in this thread but there are some I wouldn't even dare to be seen with (no offense to anyone).

·
Registered
84 Posts
I also quite like the look of my '07 Custom X 164, especially with the bright green cartels on it. That set-up was STIFFF, almost too stiff. It did tear-up the pipe though...

My brother in law will inherit it.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
It is strange that no one has yet designed a board with the Covid 19 virus. Make a limited series. Such an event will not happen again. Yes, there may be a second wave, but the first wave was the most real and will remain in history.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts