Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
With extra cheese.
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up dudes (and chicks)? Who's shredding already? I still haven't driven up to Summit County. Someone light a fire under my ass and say something cool. I will pay you back in molly and Taco Bell hot sauce packets if you can motivate me to go shred.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Da fuck man? Snow's been gone for months - the hill is open and you need OTHER motivation to get up there?

I've been trying to find something that can put me in a coma so I can wake up at exactly 5 AM on November 23rd (when my hill opens.)

I can't take the wait anymore. Its sorta like not having sex for a long, long time.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Da fuck man? Snow's been gone for months - the hill is open and you need OTHER motivation to get up there?

I've been trying to find something that can put me in a coma so I can wake up at exactly 5 AM on November 23rd (when my hill opens.)

I can't take the wait anymore. Its sorta like not having sex for a long, long time.
You must have weird sex. :blink:
:D:giggle:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Motivate to ride are you fuckin kidding me... I can understand motivate to go to the dentist or to get a job... You should have your boarding card taken for this shit you are a huge disappointment to your mother and I... Shame on you shame shame shame!!!

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
1. Weed does not make you a better snowboarder.

2. Black Ops does not help your concentration.

3. Snowboarding is not difficult exercise.

4. You have the power to leave your room on your own.

5. If you stay sober long enough, it's safe to drive.

·
Registered
268 Posts
You must have weird sex. :blink:
:D:giggle:
Lol. I meant the anticipation after a dry spell. Not that riding is like sex.

Because riding is obviously SO much better than sex. They are seriously not even in the same city let alone the same ballpark.

·
Registered
248 Posts

Because riding is obviously SO much better than sex. They are seriously not even in the same city let alone the same ballpark.
haha I like you cause you get it... I actually had a GF that used to yell at me for my addiction to snowboarding always asking where she fit in... my reply was before or after riding unless you wanna come with me... Unfortunately she was gracefully challenged and had to be put out to pasture...

·
Registered
585 Posts
haha I like you cause you get it... I actually had a GF that used to yell at me for my addiction to snowboarding always asking where she fit in... my reply was before or after riding unless you wanna come with me... Unfortunately she was gracefully challenged and had to be put out to pasture...
As in if she came with you, you would do it WHILE riding??

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

I think you're doing something wrong. Maybe it's not you.........maybe he's doing something wrong.

·
With extra cheese.
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Smoke meth worship satan!
Do I have to do both at once or how does this work?

How is Peak 10 looking? I'm honestly only interested in taking lines through the Burn but that shit probably won't fill up until much later; Ore Bucket, too.

I guess I got burnt at the end of last season. Do first lines cure this condition? I rode a lot of solo days and met some cool people but didn't really have a regular posse to shred with so I think that may have contributed to it. Plus, I think I lost at least 5 years off my life drinking at Ollie's and Mi Casa every day like a Mayan asteroid was inbound for Earth.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts