Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
corn harvest is almost as good as a powder day.

:blink::blink::huh::icon_scratch:

You must be riding WAY better corn than me. But yes, better than nothing for sho

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, I'm not to worry with the snow conditions in megéve for the next week...

swell. :yahoo:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Rain is way worse for sure. We get plenty of it out here in the PNW. Actually, if it's raining throughout the whole mountain, it sucks, but it's not terrible. When it's wet, thick, sticky snow on top and rain on the bottom, THAT truly blows. Especially if that damned fog is around as well.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Rain is way worse for sure. We get plenty of it out here in the PNW. Actually, if it's raining throughout the whole mountain, it sucks, but it's not terrible. When it's wet, thick, sticky snow on top and rain on the bottom, THAT truly blows. Especially if that damned fog is around as well.
That sounds fun, apart from being soaked after a hour of riding. The softer it is, the better for learning park...

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Of course rain is going to ruin your already moisture rich snow! I've actually been out when rain fell all day on a previous 2-3 foot light powder dump. The day after the rain it was still light and fluffy! :blink: Blew my mind! I've got pics...

Not sure where this question is leading though?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Thin base is the worst, we call it fast grass and slow granite. Especially if its churned up with gravel mixed in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts