• Nobody cares about your stupid terrain park! >.<

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting a 48x96 sheet of Black HDPE, and I'm going to build a 14 in. x 10 ft flat box but that isn't even gonna use half of it! So I was wondering what other kind of box I should build, down-flat-down, rainbow, battleship, launch, up-flat, etc.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
What Backstop said. :laugh: Seriously though, I've been having fun on the up-flat-down box in the kiddie park.

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
asian lol!!!
Asian's good:thumbsup:, but I'm only prejudice against males.

So, as long as it's trimmed up nice:yahoo:, I don't care what color it is:eusa_clap:

TT

·
The Swiss Miss
7,450 Posts
absolutely no clue, what you're talking about... but since its noon, lunch box sounds like my favorite

·
Registered
268 Posts
I vote rainbow because its prolly the hardest to make and I wanna see how it comes out.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for help guys! I've been thinking that a up-flat box would be a good idea, for one reason: If you think about it, an up-flat, flat-down, and up-down are all the same box except positioned differently. SO I could make a kinked box with 6 ft. on each side of the kink and I'd have an up-flat/flat-down/up-down. Thanks for the replies, I'm still considering down-flat-down, rainbow, and all the others.

·
Registered
441 Posts
i like the between the legs kinda box myself...

(sorry I don't ride park and I couldn't resist) :laugh:
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::laugh::laugh:

Thank you for this. I saw the thread subject and said to myself, "If no one takes this one and runs with it I am gonna be very disappointed!" LOLOL

·
Registered
726 Posts
Ya I think a C-Box is super fun to ride, but if I was just making one a couple of flats would be a good way to go because then you can position them to be up-flat, flat-down, up-down, gaps, side by side for dance floor. Something to think about instead of limiting to one box.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Flat down. They just feel so smooth and I don't really know. It's nice. You can mix it up. Back board on the flat and then a front nose on the down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts