Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,135 Posts
Meltdown Snowboard Shop in Ontario is having a 40% off sale this week.

Probably not until the end of February generally though.

·
Registered
520 Posts
All Burton shit is already 25% off on most retail sites (Dogfunk, The House). I wish I could find a Nug on sale or some Bataleon or Arbor shit. When's the biggest sales? I never really pay attention.

·
Registered
520 Posts
My first year I bought all my equipment around Feb 20th on 50% off. Mind you, it was low-end equipment and basically whatever was there, but it worked for me...
Does high end stuff typically get smaller cuts? I'd love to pick up some new boots before I spend a week in Utah on em but I really don't want to drop 3 bills right now.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Tactics sent me an e-mail about snow stuff going on sale. Received a post card from REI about winter sale/clearance but I forgot what it said. I was at Sport chalet today buying a gym bag & they had their boards & bindings at 20% off.

·
Super Moderator
6,198 Posts
Does high end stuff typically get smaller cuts? I'd love to pick up some new boots before I spend a week in Utah on em but I really don't want to drop 3 bills right now.
Don't know if it's the same everywhere, but around here the discounts get bigger as the end of season approaches and inventory dries up. Anything left at about the end of the season gets warehoused to be part of the next beginning-of-season blowout sale.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm going to guess boots go on sale at season end too, is that correct? Then it's almost time for me to get my own pair. Excitement! :yahoo:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Don't know if it's the same everywhere, but around here the discounts get bigger as the end of season approaches and inventory dries up. Anything left at about the end of the season gets warehoused to be part of the next beginning-of-season blowout sale.
I'll keep an eye out. Our local chain is called SkiPro...shit's actually kind of depressing how mediocre their sales are. Think SLC will have any big sales mid march?

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
20% off Burton everywhere right now. Has me really contemplating a pair of either Cartel/Vita/Genesis binders...dammit so broke!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts