Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Never Summers are made in Colorado, hands down some of the best boards i've ever ridden. Have a Venture splitboard and i'm quite impressed with that as well. Though the Venture doesn't quite have the damp ride quality as the NS, though it is a splitboard. Still have not ridden a Venture solid. These aforementioned claims that US boards don't have the quality of Chinese manufacturing arejust opinions. I have a Salomon HPS that is made in China, great board, designed by Wolle Nyvelt, but I still would grab my NS over this most days. I understand not wanting to support Chinese manufacturing. I'm not xenophobic, but if you pay attention at all to what the Chinese government does to minorities / religious groups (Tibet anyone?) and still want to support them or choose not to boycott Chinese products, to each their own. Boycotting a nation-state does not make you a racist, though i'm sure that's the reasoning for some. For others, maybe we are just paying attention. I will choose to buy boards made elsewhere (non-China) in the future. Which is easy to do, because most companies don't choose to manufacture there. Not sure why some of the previous posters are so angry about this.
Unless you composed this incredibly long and painfully boring post on a potato then you did so on product made in China.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The MAGA Troll is from the UK?!?!?!?

Don't care for NeverSummer's - heavy and I don't need an Rocker dominate board, even if it a RCRCRCRRR profile. For what's it worth, I picked up one of those Chinese made Weston's (the Backcountry) and it absolutely rocks.

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
6,906 Posts
I owned NS boards for years (still own a couple). They're battleship boards and almost indestructible. But I've gone back to camber-dominant boards and I like the performance much better.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts