Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a board, boots, bindings and outerwear and now I need a bag to put it all in to take back to Australia. I wasn't expecting to buy so much stuff here but it was so cheap I couldn't resist. I am currently in Vegas and will be going to LA. I did mt research and I have narrowed it down to the dakine low roller or burton wheelie gig. My problem is that I can't find any shops that stock those two bags or any bags with wheels. I've been to all the big shops (rei, sports chalet, sports authority) and the smaller/local shops. Buying online isn't an option unless I can pick it up at a warehouse. Is there anyone who lives is these areas seen shops which stock wheelie bags?

Does the burton store in LA stock everything?

I'm leaving in six days so please reply.

P.s my board is 143 and I know dick's has a 166 burton wheelie. Is that too big even for a last resort?

Thanks!

·
Veteran Member
11,568 Posts
The big box stores have put most of their snow gear away for the season. I would think the local snowboard shops would have them if they carry that item. The Burton Store in LA will probably have some options for you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Surf side didn't haven't any. I'm going to the burton flagship store tomorrow and I was wondering, what is better for my 143 board? A 146 or a 152 wheelie gig bag.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts