Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be driving to the Summit County area in late Feb, is there any good places to look into somewhere between 5 star resort and motel 6? I want something nice, but also cheap. Any recomendations?

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Nice and cheap during peak season in paradise, doesn't really go together...

If you want something cheap, stay in Silverthorne.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Moonlight Basin, MT Ski Vacation Packages

Considered as one of the largest ski resorts in Montana, Moonlight Basin takes pride of its 1,900 skiable acres that receive an average snowfall of 40 inches every year. Skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels can put to test their endurance on the resort’s 76 nicely tucked terrains with steep, deep slopes and hair-raising chutes.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Considered as one of the largest ski resorts in Montana, Moonlight Basin takes pride of its 1,900 skiable acres that receive an average snowfall of 40 inches every year. Skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels can put to test their endurance on the resort’s 76 nicely tucked terrains with steep, deep slopes and hair-raising chutes.
I dont think the bold area is anything to be proud of.....:dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I dont think the bold area is anything to be proud of.....:dunno:
Isn't amazing the difference the lack of a "0" makes?

Question: When did we start letting advertisers on here? Dare-I-say spammers since this post isn't even relative to an adjacent state to the OP. Not to mention, if someone is going to pitch game, who let the doof in that can't even get stats correct? Ugh.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
For OP...Motel 6 to a 5-star? Wow, quite a range. Check-out Dillon(Town), Silverthorne (town), Frisco (town), and VRBO.com.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
I just booked a condo for march at $90/night. cheap. In vail.... as always I found it on vrbo....

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Isn't amazing the difference the lack of a "0" makes?

Question: When did we start letting advertisers on here? Dare-I-say spammers since this post isn't even relative to an adjacent state to the OP. Not to mention, if someone is going to pitch game, who let the doof in that can't even get stats correct? Ugh.
I guess it is the same person that made their website.... at least the one linked on the post actually says 40" lol

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Lol. 40 inches is still waaaay more than the ass-tastic resorts in North Carolina get :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts