1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
My girl rode stilettos for the last two seasons and they are still great bindings. But I'm getting her the 2014 Escapades for her bday.

The stilettos are really good bindings.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Can't go wrong with either of those bindings. Burton makes a solid binding. But if you can afford it, i would recommend you check out the Lexas and Escapades as well. Will get much better performance out of either of those. Could also find some pretty sweet deals on last years models if you know where to look.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am still a beginner (only been up twice, without a lesson yet) so trying not to spend too much extra. Trying to get $80 for my "old" K2's to offset the price, and there is only a $10 difference with these two Burtons.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I would go stiletto over citizen, especially if price is close.

Citizen is very entry level, has toe strap instead of toe cap, most people strongly prefer the toe cap.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I am still a beginner (only been up twice, without a lesson yet) so trying not to spend too much extra. Trying to get $80 for my "old" K2's to offset the price, and there is only a $10 difference with these two Burtons.
Okay well then in that case, I would go with the stilettos. As Lamps said, with the toe straps, the stilettos are the clear better choice at those prices. You will quickly want to get rid of the citizens as your riding progresses.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Have you considered the used market? I got my wife a pair of 2012 escapades for $100 last season. Lots of people offer great deals on past season stuff.

·
Registered
30 Posts
cant say ive ever used womans bindings but from what i know about the two, they are both pretty similar but the citizens are more geared to beginners

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well that was a clear winner lol. Just ordered last seasons Stilettos for $102 total (backcountry.com)

Yay. Now I just hope my old ones sell, haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts