Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a heritage (that wifey wouldnt let me sell) and an Evo. I will only do a little bit of park, but the Evo holds up pretty well over the whole mountain too. But space will only permit me to bring one of my boards....Which one shall I bring?:dunno:

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
I'm having a similar dilemma, I wanna practice more switch and wanna bring my horrorscope but there's supposed to be some snow this week so I'll bring my premier. But not knowing how many 'pow' stashes I can find I might just bring my SL instead.

IMO bring the heritage, it's a big mountain. Since you won't be riding the park much might as well take it. I guess it would depend on how many diamond runs you plan on taking vs blues and greens.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I completely agree. I was thinking out of the 3 days I will be there, I can mess around on the mountain one day and charge on another day and just ride groomers. Perhaps, I can still bring both!

I think a solution would be to take the Union Forces off of the Heritage and bring one set of bindings with both boards to save room!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Bring both. I bet you won't even end up using your EVO though. I brought my Bataleon ET and Goliath to Whiteface and Killington. Didn't use the ET once. I rode the Goliath switch and whatnot as well. If I were there for longer I would have used the ET on a dedicated park day, but that wasn't the case.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
So I'm leaving for Kill in a few hours. After seeing the pics from Kill's FB page from today I'm even more confused lol.

Should I bring my premier or my SL, it might snow again Saturday so there might be more powder than just one day.

Ahh the dilemma. Anyone think the SL is good enough for pow? The premier is the same length as my SL. Or just forget about practicing butters and switch and leave the sierrascope at home?

·
Registered
592 Posts
i dont understand why you cant bring more than 1 board. Each board after the first takes up like 1/4 of an inch of space. By that i mean just stack them on top of each other for storage. Take 1 pair of bindings and on the day, pick your board you want to ride (depending on conditions and what part of the mountain your gonna ride that day) and throw your bindings on that board.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup thats what i decided, I am bringing both the EVO and the heritage and just bringing my Targas...

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
So I've narrowed it down to my SL and Premier and my targas. I'll leave the sierrascope at home. It should be interesting, 4 people in an outback and 6 snowboards packed for a 4 day weekend...lol

·
Registered
785 Posts
So I've narrowed it down to my SL and Premier and my targas. I'll leave the sierrascope at home. It should be interesting, 4 people in an outback and 6 snowboards packed for a 4 day weekend...lol
If space is your problem then leave one of the persons at home and carry the extra board

1 - 10 of 10 Posts