Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
Can you help me choose between these boards?

11/12 155cm Arbor Draft $185
12/13 154cm K2 Fastplant $130
12/13 154cm Signal Flat Park $115
12/13 154cm Rome Reverb Rocker $95

I am 5'11", 170lbs, with a size 10.5 feet. I am more of a freerider and have been riding a relatively stiff, full camber, 04/05 159cm Ride Theory for the past few years. I just bought a 157cm LibTech T.Rice Pro that I will be using as my daily rider but I have always wanted to try out a flexible RC or close to RC board. This board would be sort of an experiment for me as I have never ridden a park oriented deck, which is why I'm going for something cheap in case I don't like it.

I want something that is easy to butter and press that will be forgiving while I try to learn to spin off of smaller jumps this season. Right now I am leaning towards the K2 Fastplant because I have read good reviews, and it seems like I am getting a pretty high end board for the price, but my information doesn't come from experience just online reviews and such. I am pretty set on these boards because I feel like I can get a good deal on them, but if there is a board that you think I should be buying instead let me know :)

Which one of these boards would you guys recommend and why?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S.
I will probably set the board up with some older Flow bindings and Burton Moto boots.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well they are all used, but since they are last years models I am hoping that they still have a lot of life left.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone just bought the Fastplant that I was looking at so it's no longer in the running :(.

·
Registered
451 Posts
at those prices, just buy the remaining ones, ride them each for a few days, and sell the leftovers for more than you bought em!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts