Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched a video that lib tech released that showed their 13' line of boards. Since I'm only 5'6" and 125lbs with a size 9.5 boot, the t.ripper, lib techs kid version of their t.rice line. it comes in 135, 141, and a 146. but ive heard that children's boards arent made as well as the adult ones. The other board i was looking at was the travis rice '13 horsepower in whichever is the smallest size, and also the venture zephyr in 150.
I mostly ride in any powder i can find, and try to get bowls when ever possible the only thing i do in the parks is jumps.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Look at the trs, great all around board, they make narrow versions in the smaller size, but 9.5 size boot riding a board with a normal 25cm waiste should be fine. At your weight for pow and freeriding a 150 to a 153 would be a good size. Venture makes greate boards, I prefer libs rocker profile, rocker in the center, more then ventures , flat center rocker tip and tail. Its quicker to turn and feels more playful. Ventures flat center does make the board very stable.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I just watched a video that lib tech released that showed their 13' line of boards. Since I'm only 5'6" and 125lbs with a size 9.5 boot, the t.ripper, lib techs kid version of their t.rice line. it comes in 135, 141, and a 146. but ive heard that children's boards arent made as well as the adult ones. The other board i was looking at was the travis rice '13 horsepower in whichever is the smallest size, and also the venture zephyr in 150.
I mostly ride in any powder i can find, and try to get bowls when ever possible the only thing i do in the parks is jumps.
You don't need no kids size. 150-153 is fine. I started at 5'6" 130lb. TRS Slim 151 sounds about right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts