Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so right now im looking at the hero, super hero i was told when it is released next year it will be good to go 4cm smaller than what you usually ride, the bataleon destroyer, and possible the ride kink i don't know to much about that one though. im hoping to get one of these boards tomorrow but i'm stuck. i don't know what one to get. i was just wondering what your guys opinion on these where.

·
Registered
251 Posts
so right now im looking at the hero, super hero i was told when it is released next year it will be good to go 4cm smaller than what you usually ride, the bataleon destroyer, and possible the ride kink i don't know to much about that one though. im hoping to get one of these boards tomorrow but i'm stuck. i don't know what one to get. i was just wondering what your guys opinion on these where.
questions to think about are:

What do you currently do in the park? and more importantly What do you want to do in the park?

hero is nice for beg-int park. Super hero Int- lower advance. Destroyer is more Intermediate. I dont have experience with the kink(for a reason).

If I can add one to the options check out the Never Summer EVO board can make you a rock star in the park!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
which size of the never summer would u suggest for me . im 5'9 130 punds boot 9.5. a 147 or 150?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts