Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Just thought i would ask on here to see if anyone has or knows of anyone with a place to rent for the season?

We are four adults consisting of two couples aged 31, 29, 29 and 23 and all professionals who are taking some time out to experience Whistler. We are all non smokers and not partiers and i’d like to think we are ideal tenants really.

We are looking for a decent place to stay for the season preferably near the village or Creekside. We would consider other areas too though if the price/place is right.

If you have any leads for us then please get in contact and i can send some more details. i can call/email and we are able to view at short notice too.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this.

Regards

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hello
Just thought i would ask on here to see if anyone has or knows of anyone with a place to rent for the season?

We are four adults consisting of two couples aged 31, 29, 29 and 23 and all professionals who are taking some time out to experience Whistler. We are all non smokers and not partiers and i’d like to think we are ideal tenants really.

We are looking for a decent place to stay for the season preferably near the village or Creekside. We would consider other areas too though if the price/place is right.

If you have any leads for us then please get in contact and i can send some more details. i can call/email and we are able to view at short notice too.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this.

Regards
And if you find a place, and don't mind offering a couch to crash on once in a while.... ;)

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Hiya,

We looked on craigslist and also pique.

Found a heap, checked them out and got sorted. Nice place too. (we are two professionals + lil dog).

So if you haven't tried those websites, get onto it!

Things get a bit desperate the closer to Nov one gets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts