Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Been lurking around the forum for long enough. Thought I'd post up an edit I made of our mates trip to Whistler Blackcomb. It was my first time snowboarding but a few of the guys had done it before.
Filmed on a new GoPro Hero3 Black.
Thanks for the criticism (I'm sure there will be a lot)
Atleast watch till the end where I include some stacks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha funny thing is we can couldn't stay off Blackcomb mountain, where most of this is filmed. Awesome place though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice edit...but having a hard time believing this is your first time on a snowboard. Unless you came from a surfing/longboarding/skating background.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah, is this really your first time ever snowboarding? If it is, then you're killing it! :thumbsup:

Maybe you meant your first time to Whistler (no disrespect intended)?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I've skateboarded for most of my life. Also spent a couple of days at Breckenridge in the ice before we travelled to Whistler and we were there for over 3 weeks. Hahaha its after going on this forum and reading about carving and dynamic turns that i realised I wasn't actually as good as i thought I was, thanks though!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pretty much, after travelling around America for 2 months and finishing up at Breckenridge (I'm from Australia) for a couple of days of absolutely no natural snow and 8 open runs, I decided to miss my flight home and meet up with some other guys on their Whistler trip. ahhhhh 50cm powder days and over 100 runs open, bliss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts