Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NS is only making a black version of the ProtoHD for 2013 but I am really interested in a white one. According to NS, they do custom orders from board shops for custom top sheets but they can't give me any more info. Last year, BC surf and snow had a black Proto CT for example.

Any thoughts on how I can try to get a white one? Anyone know any shops that do large orders or custom orders? BC said they are only doing am SL custom order this year.

TIA

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Yeah. You wait until they come out and search the usual suspects.

So far no Military special edition promotions.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They did the Cobra as the military promo right?

Maybe we can get them to do the Proto this year haha.

I'm a civ in the Army :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested in a white Proto HD as well. I like how the 2012 Proto CT looks with a white base. I can't stand black topsheets or bases.

I emailed NeverSummer about a month or two ago asking if they were going to release a white one and they gave me the same answer. The 2013 black edition were custom ordered for shops and that they won't know till later this year if they will release another color scheme for shops.

Maybe if we can get enough people interested, we can do a group buy for a custom order/color scheme? Though not sure what quantity we would need to order.:unsure:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am interested in a white Proto HD as well. I like how the 2012 Proto CT looks with a white base. I can't stand black topsheets or bases.

I emailed NeverSummer about a month or two ago asking if they were going to release a white one and they gave me the same answer. The 2013 black edition were custom ordered for shops and that they won't know till later this year if they will release another color scheme for shops.

Maybe if we can get enough people interested, we can do a group buy for a custom order/color scheme? Though not sure what quantity we would need to order.:unsure:

Already ordered and got a black one... Don't think it will happen as much as I want it to

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
The-house.com offers military discount too via over the phone orders. I am stationed overseas in Germany and the discount covered the expensive shipping fees for the 2014 T.Rice pro HP and Union Factory bindings I ordered. Heard good things about NS being great for bigger guys so may pick one up too

·
Registered
919 Posts
NS does not do military discounts, last year they did a special version of the Cobra that was sold to military members at $325 instead of the normal price. (I could be off on the price but it was a significant discount) I read somewhere that they are changing what public service gets the special board every year and that this year it was going to be cops and firefighters.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
NS does not do military discounts, last year they did a special version of the Cobra that was sold to military members at $325 instead of the normal price. (I could be off on the price but it was a significant discount) I read somewhere that they are changing what public service gets the special board every year and that this year it was going to be cops and firefighters.
Hmm well if that's the case one of these years it should come back around to military, guess i'll have to hold out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts