Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did the Qualm/Crystal several years in a row, but then didn't get one the last couple years and found that I've reverted back to hitting Stevens the most, so I got a there this year. How about the rest of you dirtbags here in the PNW?

·
Registered
307 Posts
^^^ I think you're lost brotha!

I've got one to Stevens and Snoqualmie this year. I'll be spending most of my time at Stevens.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I did the Qualm/Crystal several years in a row, but then didn't get one the last couple years and found that I've reverted back to hitting Stevens the most, so I got a there this year. How about the rest of you dirtbags?
^^^ I think you're lost brotha!

I've got one to Stevens and Snoqualmie this year. I'll be spending most of my time at Stevens.

I'll see you guys there I guess.

I am a Stevens rider as well. Probably going to be hiking a lot again this year.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Oh dang lots of Stevens riders here! Looks like we need to figure out a meet up. Where are all your favorite spots to ride in the Stevens area?

I was just up there this last Sunday and there was well over a foot of fresh, and it looks like its been getting hit hard all this week. We may see an opening soon here!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Oh dang lots of Stevens riders here! Looks like we need to figure out a meet up. Where are all your favorite spots to ride in the Stevens area?

I was just up there this last Sunday and there was well over a foot of fresh, and it looks like its been getting hit hard all this week. We may see an opening soon here!
I'm in.

I generally ride the freshies on Stevens in the morning (either up 7th or backside) and then hike for my goods once it gets thrashed.

I have all my BC gear if anyone ever wants to join me.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I generally ride the freshies on Stevens in the morning (either up 7th or backside) and then hike for my goods once it gets thrashed.

You still ride mostly weekdays? I gotta make sure to meet up with you this year, but weekdays are pretty tough.

You got a split? Definitely always looking to add solid riders to our split crew.

All us Stevens riders should meet up though, but I don't know if I can keep up with you Audi guys! ;)

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
It's the Qualm for me. But I do usually get a few trips to the other mountains around WA throughout the season. A big Stevens Pass SBF meet-up would be cool.

·
Registered
430 Posts
You still ride mostly weekdays? I gotta make sure to meet up with you this year, but weekdays are pretty tough.

You got a split? Definitely always looking to add solid riders to our split crew.

All us Stevens riders should meet up though, but I don't know if I can keep up with you Audi guys! ;)
Yeah, I only ride weekends, unless it is an incredible day.

I do have a splitty, need to get some new skins.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Sounds we will definitely have to plan a Stevens Pass SBF Meet this upcoming season, maybe sometime in December or January. Those East Coasters have an annual weekend trip, but we can at least start with a local day trip lol.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
I feel like there needs to be more casual meetups that more people can get in on. The big overnight trips are nice, but exclusive if you can't make it one of the days.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Still deciding...Stevens always feels like home, but I really wanted to make this season about learning more about Baker. Hope I can get a happy mix of both.

My fiancée continues to waffle in her level of commitment to improving this year and it's causing me grief because I'll go Baker to ride with more competent friends.

I'd be down to do a meetup / ride at Stevens on a weekend day this year.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Got the Epic pass, live in Golden, CO

After I bought that my company sent me to Alberta, Canada for the winter.
Season pass prices here are stupid. It's gonna be an expensive season!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts