Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
781 - 800 of 824 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I was just gonna say... I traded my supernaut for something ember a year ago. Just saw one pop up for sale/trade on Facebook a week or so ago so they're out there.

Also seem amplid shit on fullbag on AS comments of one of their board reviews so that was kind of unnecessary. Don't know why a company would feel the need to crap on someone that isn't even really a competitor.

·
Super Moderator
1,173 Posts
I was just gonna say... I traded my supernaut for something ember a year ago. Just saw one pop up for sale/trade on Facebook a week or so ago so they're out there.

Also seem amplid shit on fullbag on AS comments of one of their board reviews so that was kind of unnecessary. Don't know why a company would feel the need to crap on someone that isn't even really a competitor.
Was this on the Morning Glory review? Subtle dig, not much to see here.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Number Logo

·
Registered
818 Posts

View attachment 159977
I'm not sure saying a snowboard companies boards don't ride good is subtle. It may not be worded viciously but it is definitely pretty much the worst thing you could say about a board.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts

View attachment 159977
They agreed with AS that it's not a real company and implied it rides like trash, not sure what's subtle about that.

In response to your comment below, I'm not sure why that's relevant. No one was screaming offense about anything. I said it was a shitty thing to say and was unnecessary. If you can't make your own shit look good without putting other people's stuff down then theres really nothing to say. I love amplid's boards and I've ridden one and would love to own one (read:some), this definitely made me think less of them though.

I have no idea what things looked like with fullbag, but I don't recall ever hearing anything about lots of unfilled orders or money vanishing without product etc. It was a passion project from a guy that makes good boards that many on here like and looks to have paused/stopped because of health issues. Few folks on here have owned them and like them.

If anything, you're the one who has taken offense to my statement and is trying to negate it. I know you own a few amplid's now, but if you can't see this as totally pointless behavior on their point then it is what it is. AS talks a lot of trash and that's kind of his schtick and folks like it because its entertaining. Not sure why amplid feels obligated to pile on.

Meh, we live in a world where we are offended by everything and anything.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #793 ·
I like that guys review style. I’ll be checking him out.

probably taking the CR this week for the first time. Thinking 20inch width and 36/18 angles. Any thoughts on that? My most posi stance last year was around 30/12 and same width.

781 - 800 of 824 Posts