Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
981 - 1,000 of 1,657 Posts
I posted this on the snow/surf thread, but thought it might be more appropriate here, especially since you guys gave me some advice on this board. Thanks!

Got my Korua Dart 164 in 2 days from Germany to rural Idaho. Pretty impressive! Even a nice, personalized written note on the box to "enjoy your turns".

Took it out yesterday for its debut and was blown away. What an incredibly fun board. Holds an edge like I've never experienced before, but was also very responsive and stable. Conditions were almost perfect, with excellent groomers.

I was surprised how little of a transition it was from my other boards. I was really expecting the width to give me issues as well as the more positive stance with my back foot. However, I didn't really notice any challenge. In fact, I was probably even more comfortable with my back foot positive (+10) when before, I usually rode pretty much 0.

Looking forward to trying it in some powder. Unfortunately, we've been in a dry pattern for 3 weeks now, and it appears it will continue for a while longer.
Where do you ride in Idaho?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Rode groomers on the nose today super fun. This boards wants to be ridden narrow and +/+ I was riding like 17"ish and -2/+16 and my rear felt it wanted to be positive and more forward. tomorrow I'm gonna go +15/+25 with like 12" stance. We'll see... but riding slightly towards the nose is super fun we'll see how taking it further up goes. It def didn't hold the carve in ice like the pocket rocket does I slipped out a few times. Tomorrow should have a few inches of fresh as well which should be fun.
Snow Sports equipment Slope Freezing Winter sport

Brundage and Tamarack, near McCall. I can see Brundage from my house, Tamarack is about an hour away, but I actually like the terrain a little better (and it has almost 1,000' more vert than Brundage).
When Brundage was getting all the snow earlier, was debating driving over. Have never ridden any of the hills over there.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

981 - 1,000 of 1,657 Posts