Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1201 - 1207 of 1207 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Silly question but with Korua, they seem to keep the same look since, well, day one they came around.
Compared to all other snowboard companies, how do you know you buy a 2022/2023 model with Korua?

Any opinions about getting K2 Lien AT for a CF?

Envoyé de mon A100 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Silly question but with Korua, they seem to keep the same look since, well, day one they came around.
Compared to all other snowboard companies, how do you know you buy a 2022/2023 model with Korua?

If it’s the same as last year’s model, does it matter?

·
Registered
615 Posts

They keep the same look very specifically so they don't get pulled into yearly model cycles.

Korua board age doesn't matter as long as you buy something in the past ~4-5 years or so. Don't know exactly when they switched factories, but the pre-Nobile stuff is apparently crap. I had a buddy who has basically a Korua-only quiver who wouldn't touch them for years after trying some of the year one and year two stuff.

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts

I love my K2 Lien AT bindings. I run them on my amplid Surfari with the blue pads and heel block and the response is great. Comfortable, easy, adjustable and just work. Only binding I'm going to take next week to run across a few boards and try the other softer pads and no heel block.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I love my K2 Lien AT bindings. I run them on my amplid Surfari with the blue pads and heel block and the response is great. Comfortable, easy, adjustable and just work. Only binding I'm going to take next week to run across a few boards and try the other softer pads and no heel block.
I've been enjoying the blockless feel.

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
I've been enjoying the blockless feel.
Much noticeable difference for carving? I'm thinking I'd like to try and get a more surfy feel out of the Surfari by taking out the heel block but I do still want to be able to drive into carves.

1201 - 1207 of 1207 Posts