Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
ha ha....dare to be different right! :)

So even though most of you guys don't like them....i love race boards. Not to worry, I have a dozen soft boot decks :) but why post the same-o same-o?

OnEdge Style 172 straight from Spain with 2016 bomber TD3 bindings from Colorado. I included one of my UPZ R8 boots from Austria with Fintec heels from Colorado in the shot too. :)

LR-9047.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not much of a glamor shot, but here it is! The type two was just what I was looking for to progress my riding.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
I currently own a 146 DC Media Blitz paired up with Flux PR Bindings. I am getting my license soon and being from Ohio i'm wanting to head out west. I've only got a freestyle board and probably need a pow board for the West. Thanks for reading and I hope i win!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Custom 165cm Raptor splitty with Karakorams (now running Burton hitchhikers). My buddy Paul (Colorado Custom Splitboards) did the cut. Inside edge and everything. I've beaten the shit out of this board and it's held up awesome. Would love to split that Insta/Gator ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
it really is my ns legacy 2013 i guess with my ride capo on it. ( sitting in the car on the way home after couple days of riding)
very good board to progress but feel the need for a change, very hard to buy a board here after reading reviews on the forum, soooo how awesome would be to really win...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,309 Posts
I'm just so stoked on my new Alter Ego, so I'm gonna post it wherever I can justify. Seriously if you havent given this board a solid look, you should. And ride one if you get the chance. So fun. Photo is with the rest of my current quiver.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My first board, a Rossignol Sultan. Still love this thing, but certainly wouldn't mind an upgrade. I remember being so excited to get it that I had it shipped to my office. Opened it and mounted bindings right on the conference room table! Couldn't leave the Superfeet out of the picture. They are the newest (and possibly favorite) part of my whole set-up. No other piece of gear has had a bigger, more noticeable impact on how comfortable I am while riding.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Never Summer Snowtrooper with Rome 390 Boss bindings. This board is my go to daily driver, can take this board everywhere kills it in the trees, natural hits, a little park here and there, steeps, holds an edge like a champ. Insta Gator would be nice in the Pow and to have some fun carving all over the mountain STOKED!! CHEERS!!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
126 Posts
My 2010 Burton Joystick 161, named, "My Dude" with Cartel bindings. I've tacked a lot of miles on him, first in Utah, New England, CO, and California. I love My Dude, but, just always wished he were more stable at speeds and on the lovely east coast ice. I do find it lovely.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
That is a beautiful set up! Here's a couple of mine for this year...

·
Registered
11 Posts
That Joystick brings back memories. First time I jumped on it I was like "super fun" deck. But yeah, not so great in icy conditions.
My 2010 Burton Joystick 161, named, "My Dude" with Cartel bindings. I've tacked a lot of miles on him, first in Utah, New England, CO, and California. I love My Dude, but, just always wished he were more stable at speeds and on the lovely east coast ice. I do find it lovely.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's my first board that I bought last year, DC Devun Pro, and the bindings I bought used for it (Union Forces). Loved learning on this set up and am actually in the process of selling it for a new board to work on powder and carving more.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 127 Posts