1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
78 Posts
the angry snowboarder with the heart of gold. awesome that your gonna hook someone up but at the price of destruction. hope some kid won't destroy the board his parent's just bought them last season. haha
:thumbsup:

·
2,316 Posts
Watch out for the Anti-Darwinists. They might enact legal action on the premise that people cannot think for themselves and therefor you actually personally ruined their property :laugh:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I am tempted to enter it. I have a board that won't be used any more.. Winning that would be worth paying for the shipping to Canada.

·
Registered
964 Posts
LOL. I think that the last sentence and a half is where that team of lawyers may come in handy: "...hell drag it behind your car down the highway at 90mph. We don’t care how it’s destroyed but we want to see the most hilarious destructive video wins."

Idiot kid +police intervention and/or injury + lawyer = frivolous lawsuit and hilarious consequences for idiot kid

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Not to be a pooper but I pretend to be a lawyer in real life, this MAY be considered a contest so you might want to add a few more rules to your official rules. If some dickwad who hates you snitches to their state they'll try and do some stupid shit. It's stupid as hell, but it is what it is. Most likely nothing will happen as long as nobody gets butt hurt. But just wanted to let you know. For example I think Rhode Island or some other state up there requires a filing for any contests, pay $150 file fee blah blah. That's why you always see "void where prohibited" type language.

Disclaimer: I'm not your lawyer and anyone who thinks they are my client because of what I wrote or relies on the above non-advice lacks rational decision making capabilities.

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nah it's cool I'm not worried and appreciate the heads up. Like I said I have a pretty solid legal team for shit like this and most people will flex the "I'm suing" muscle but nothing ever happens.

Since January 1st I've had 3 threats of being sued for various things on the site. Each person once I tell them the exact steps its going to take to sue me they back down. I just want some good ole fashioned humor out of this.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
It's pretty damn pathetic that you would have to worry about getting sued for a free snowboard giveaway. american are always looking to rape other peoples wealth for spilt milk it's sad

·
Registered
417 Posts
Though the vids have potential, seeing people reactions to not winning and destroying a board that they could of used longer would be funnier.

Cant wait to see the vids though, I'm guessing guns and gas are gonna be common themes with these vids.

If only that russian dude who makes those gun vids had a board. He'd make the thing fucking disappear.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts